TRANSLATION

Sunday 16 August 2015

FOod

I m from Malaysia,and I m a typical Chinese that cant really eat spicy.(Mean even bit spice make me sweat and face blushed red)

So,that was quite funny ,when I exactly choose to further my study in Indonesia.

Bandung,local peoples used to tell me, "Ini pedas ya sedikit..."

When I came to taste it.What a lie."Hollyshit, what the X$%^*^$@&%#@.Damn spicy drew me to tear man.!! "Truly worry how I gonna spend my rest of 4 years life here with these kind of food.

We started seek for those no spicy food that we familiar with.The result came out was...

1. Nasi Goreng
2. Nasi Goreng
3. Nasi Goreng
4.Nasi Goreng.........



Dont think it was a simple fried rice dish.Meanwhile it really huge knowledge and experience.I always asked price first and add on few words when I ordered it.


" Fried rice WITH EGG AND FRIED EGG ON TOP."
"NO BAKSO(beef). NO SPICY. NO CILLI. NO GULA."


After a week here,I started to adapt with environment and food. Every times I pass by angot, I used to see the small stalls in trolley by roadside.Ever desired to taste it,but its still too early.Lets take more time for my little tummy comfort with here 's food,in order to prevent any stomachache in night again.

After day and night of fried rice as my most importance energy source, I got bored.Moved my sight to other kind of food,mostly are fast food,western food. Japanese food , Korean food and so on.


Heehee.















No comments: